Welcome to our web site
do not have news letters; we have what we call Monthly Messages.
It is simply a poem that the Lord had so graciously given me, and
my comment on that particular poem.
January 2021 Monthly Message
What Can I Expect?
For my faith in Christ, what can I expect?
Since I accepted Him, I have no regret!
The first thing that comes to mind, is His love,
Which He bestows upon us, from above.
I can expect His strength, to see me thru’,
Ev’ry time I need it, each day anew.
Christ is the Vine, this branch depends on Him,
Without Him, things can seem, awfully dim!
I can expect Him, to always be near,
“I will ne’er leave nor forsake,” is quite clear!
It’s a blessing, to know He’s by my side,
And His Spirit, within me, does abide!
I can expect, the Lord God’s awesome peace,
For all my care and worry, are released.
The peace of God, we cannot understand,
It’s the peace that comes only, from God’s Hand!
I can expect forgiveness, for my sins,
Because of my faith in Christ, I did win!
Because of Christ, I have rest for my soul,
When I submitted, and gave Him control!
I can expect, to have my needs supplied,
Because the Blood of Christ, has been applied!
Great contentment and joy, I can expect,
Comforting thoughts, for our God does protect!
I can expect, eternal life in Heav’n,
A Promise from God, so securely giv’n!
I can expect to walk, that street of gold,
And the wondrous bliss of Heav’n, to behold!
THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
What an incredible God we serve!
By: His servant, Connie Kramer Jan.17, 2019 #1430
THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO GOD THE FATHER, WHO IS IN HEAVEN!!!
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (KJV) Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (KJV)
Only JESUS can save your soul! Please believe this!
Romans 5:1-2 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. (KJV)
John 3:15-17 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (KJV)
1 Peter 1:18-19 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: (KJV)
John 14:2-3 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (KJV)
1 Peter 1:3-4 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, (KJV)
What can I expect God to do for me?
- Provide daily needs (Mat.6:8; Heb.4:16).
- Protect from physical death until He says it is time to go home (Lk.16:22; Mat.24:31).
- Nurture with unconditional love (IF) you let Him do it.
- Give you a job that is eternally important AND equip you to do it.
- Send you a Partner you need to do the work (Rom.8:9).
- Furnish guidance you need each day (IF) you are willing to listen.
- Supply you with all the suffering circumstances and trying people you need to grow into Christ’s likeness (our aim in this life).
- Raise you after death, to reign with Him eternally in joy (1 Cor.15:42-54; Phil.3:21).
- Give you peace and joy in this life (Jn.14:27; Rom.14:17; 15:13; Gal.5:22).
- Answer all your prayers according to His will.
What will God NOT do for me?
- Give you everything that you want (or think that you need).
- Protect you from physical pain and suffering.
- Make you worldly wealthy.
- Give you fame and glory.
- Make people love and respect you.
- Make all your decisions.
- Make you as happy now as you will be in the next life.